NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100g) AND INGREDIENTS
|of which saturated fatty acids||22g|
|of which Sugar||42g|
Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, fat reduced ALMOND flour.
May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, cereals containing gluten, milk, soya, egg and sesame seeds.
Allergen labelling according to regulation (EU) 1169/2011.
We’re on a mission to bring vegan smooth & creamy without moo to UK supermarket shelves. In the meantime this is not a standard UK line so the product will arrive with English ingredients stickered on the back of pack and international languages on the front. Show it some love and we will hopefully get our own UK pack soon!
Why not try our delicious Ritter Sport without moo chocolate & clementine muffins. Yummy!
Prep time 15 Min
Cook time 30 Min
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup white sugar
2 Ritter Sport Vegan Without Moo Bars (break one into pieces for filling)
2 tangerines (zest and juice of one)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup plant-based milk
½ cup light oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 180C. For medium-sized muffins, line an 8 well muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, instant coffee and salt.
3. Meanwhile melt 1 chocolate bar in the microwave or water bath.
4. Add plant-based milk, oil, and apple cider vinegar to the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
5. Add melted chocolate, clementine zest and juice. Mix gently until well combined.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin tray liners.
7. Add a piece of Ritter chocolate on the top of each muffin mixture plus chop up and sprinkle any leftover squares onto the mixture
8. Bake for 15-20minutes until the muffins have cracks on the top and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
9. Let the muffins cool in the pan before removing.
10.For the decoration drizzle with extra melted chocolate and sprinkle with clementine zest if desired.